Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reunited comrades....

Well here we are at another gathering but this time we had a fair turnout of at least 23 people, actually i should say it ws quite a good attendance... The scheduled place that we were goin to dine was apparently sakae, but they had switched it to Siam Kitchen... Well this was my first time dining here and i would say its quite a pleasurable experience with great ambiance. To those who don't know where this place is located, well its near the Fountain of Wealth at Suntec city.

Well the buffet costs $20 which is quite a gd deal i think considering the wide array of food they have and its quite good too... But as for me i just had something off the ala carte menu due the lack of funds currently dwelling in my bank account... Well had fun and hope to see guys again sometime soon... Definately missing you guys.. : ]



























































2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Akivlam said...

Hey, I'm saying this here because I can't seem to find your email address. [if you've put one up]

Thanks for the advice, it's quite useful to have something from a different point of view.

He knows that I like him, though. I told him a while back, so I don't think I'll be telling him that.

I was kind of wondering though, how you came across my blog.

Do you know if there is any way to "add" someone as your friend on a blog thing?

umm, reply please, my email is TirraLirra_bytheriver@yahoo.com

=]

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

i was from the 94 rod batch. did a quick search on web for a site set up by my batch and came across your site and this rather upsetting one http://www.4coy.com/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=72.

my view is our CDO motto shd not be used for commercial reasons. what say u? need ur support.

Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home