Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Boxing Champion, Hokkien Idol, G-force CSM


The Group Shot
Originally uploaded by nikhogan.
I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations to our very own Leon Tan for bringing home a championship trophy at the recently concluded Amateur Boxing Championships.

I think I can speak for those of us who went, that Leon absolutely massacred his poor opponent. Whereas his opponent liked to jump about and used alot of speed, Leon opted for the standard slugger approach, by being steady and calculated. Unleashing really scary hooks lol. Looks all that time shadow boxing in the bunk was put to use. I think by Unanimous decision Leon won.

What else was cool was that Leon's match was probably the most exciting match there (probably cuz we were making a racket lol) with the crowd getting into it. I think everyone freaked out when the opponent hit the ropes and nearly crumpled to the floor. Throughout the event there was not a single knock out, so this was real exciting stuff! Check out my flickr account in my blog for more photos.

P.S: Guitarists in the house, hit me up for a jam session.

Peace,
Nik

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger HomelessGuy said...

Damn man why wasn't i invited to the massacre?? I would have loved to have seen Leon pulverize people in the ring...

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Clarence said...

too bad I couldn't make it for the match... When's the next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home